Friday 1 January 2010

Happy New Year

Hello again everyone and a very Happy New Year to you all.

I have had a good start to the year. What a beautiful morning it was here, the sun was shining and the frost was gently glistening on the rooftops. Mr Monkey and I tended to the animals and took Molly Dog for a lovely walk. It was a "great to be alive day" today.

I then spent the rest of the day making some silver jewellery. I haven't done any glasswork for ages and today it was just a bit too cold - It's official I am nesh!


If the weather is good tomorrow I will take some photographs to share with you.


So....... my New Years resolutions? .........

To make a real effort to keep up with my blog and
To make a real effort to keep up with the jewellery making and glasswork.

This evening we are all off to my mums for a curry night with all the family - really looking forward to it too :O)

3 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, Shelley and Happy New Year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why, thank you kind lady, it's nice to be back :O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to the Monkey family and pets

    ReplyDelete