Monday 24 January 2011

A tentative hello

Just wanted to say that if there is anyone out there's who still pops in I bet you've been wondering where I've been. Well it's been quite a time since I last blogged and that is due to a mixture of not having much time being really busy with work and the animals through the summer and THEN I went to Venice in September and managed to pick up the most horrible virus which I've not recovered from yet! I never knew a virus could last so long or make you so ill - the hospital said it could last up to a year! Well I'm feeling better on most days but I blimmin well hope this one doesn't go on for a year, I'm taking a tonic and vitamin c and zinc to help my immune system so fingers crossed I'll be firing on all cylinders soon. I hate being poorly LOL

I've not done any jewellery making, silver smithing or lampworking for months and months and to be honest I'm struggling to get the energy and enthusiasm up to do either any time soon.

I have been doing a bit of card making when I've had the energy and been in the mood so I could share some of that with you if you're interested.

Anyway I do hope that you are all well and have had a great Christmas and New Year and I wish you all the very best for a HEALTHY and prosperous 2011

With love
Monkey x

No comments:

Post a Comment