Thursday 22 April 2010

Some people make me sick!

I have just been into a tack shop to get something for my pony, whilst I was having a look around for it the 'lady' behind the till was talking to someone whom I assumed to be a rep of some kind.

She asked him if they "sold spurs with balls on the end" he replied "yes" "and we also do some like chocolate buttons shape"

"Ah good" she said "because when I kick the sh*t out of him I don't want them to leave marks"

She then caught my eye and asked if she could help me - I gave her a filthy look, said no thank you and walked out of the shop!

I then got in the car and drove another 10 miles out of my way to get what I wanted from another tack shop.

I am so, so cross with myself that I didn't actually say why I wasn't spending my money with her!

Sorry to sound off but there's nobody else to tell
Grrrrr... thanks for listening.

2 comments: