Sunday 28 June 2009

Do you read your horoscope?

Sometimes I do and I was quite pleased to read my horoscope in the Sunday magazine this morning, the first sentence said “This should be one of the most rewarding times of the year for Scorpios” Yay, brilliant! About time!! I’ve had a bit of a run of bad luck recently – not as bad as some poor folk but bad enough to be thinking, “What’s coming next? When is this going to end? Is the moon in the wrong place or something?” – you know the feeling don’t you?

Anyway horoscope assured me that things were on the up – yippee :O) The sun is shining, it’s Sunday - not got to go to work, life is goooood.

So hubby and I went up to see the ponies first thing to put fly repellent on them and to move some stuff around ready for the workmen to come and put some hardstanding in the gateways. Firstly I got my ankles nettled – ouch! Not too bad though, that’ll teach me to put my wellies on won’t it. Then I scraped the skin off my wrist on the fence – ouch! – but not too bad. That’ll teach me to put long sleeves on won’t it? Still it is quite hot so short sleeves and trainers wouldn’t be considered to be out of order would they?

THEN......... and this is what realllllly made me cross was just as we were about to leave I noticed that some *insert expletive here has nicked my electric fencing unit! Grrrrr!! This a little battery powered box that sends an electric current through white tape to stop the ponies getting through to where you don’t want them to be, namely thick lush grass which makes Native ponies very poorly if they have too much. I think they cost around £150. So now I have to get another one – horoscopes PAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment