Wednesday 24 June 2009

Why the Monkeys?

Hello and welcome to my blog :O)



First things first - why the Monkeys? Well I have always praised my son by saying you're a Good Monkey and also my hubby says when I get nervous I go on and on hence the Monkey Chatter so it all seemed like a good idea when I was trying to come up with a blog title that I was allowed to have - whenever I thought I had a great one it wasn't allowed, then again I thought this was a great one but now I'm not so sure. See what I mean about the Monkey Chatter? I didn't even stop for breath there did I?


Anyhow as this is my first post I think I will leave it at that!

Errrrm.....I know that I am following myself but I can't seem to get rid of the stalker at the moment. Blogging hmmmmm this is going to be fun :O)

2 comments: