Monday 13 July 2009

Busy weekend melting glass

Well I have had a very busy weekend. On Saturday I had some torch time and managed to make some beads. I have been struggling for inspiration to make pink beads to make a bracelet to auction in aid of Breast Cancer Campaign. Pink is not a colour I use in my beads very often and I found it quite a challenge. And on Sunday I made them up into jewellery.

I also made some in green and pink for Tommys baby charity.





I have no idea why two of tham are is sideways! They aren't when I view them on my computer screen!! Oh well, technology is not my strong point.
What do you think?
They are on auction on ebay. Why not have a look and maybe a bid. It's all for good causes and 100% of the money goes to these worthy charities.
Bracelet:
Pendant:
The pics are the right way up on the listings.

No comments:

Post a Comment