Sunday 26 July 2009

Thank you

I just wanted to publicly say many, many thanks to the lovely ladies who bid on, and won the charity auction items of jewellery.

The bracelet was bought by Jayne who I believe is going to pass it on to some lucky lady as a gift.

Also my friend the very lovely Sandy bought the pendant. Sandy is more than capable of making her own beads and jewellery so this is especially generous of her. Even better I will be able to give it her in person when I see her on Saturday :O)

Check out Sandys website here

I think I did it Dawn. Although it did take me two attempts. LOL

2 comments:

  1. They were lovely , I missed the end of the bracelet bidding:O( couldn't get online

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Karen. Computers always decide to be naughty at the most inconvenient times don't they?

    ReplyDelete